ZED is a leading professional services boutique firm providing expert advisory solutions to public and private sector clients across Australia. Their team consists of highly skilled professionals from a range of disciplines informing strategy and operations, performance analysis and optimisation, and organisational capability and leadership development. ZED prides themselves on empowering their clients to maximise their potential through specialist advice and industry expertise.
Reporting to the lead Partner and working closely with the various project administration resources and professionals, this role will assist the senior management group in all aspects of ZED’s financial management including:
- all record keeping and data management associated with core finance processes, WIP oversight, fortnightly billing (including AR), overhead management etc;
- weekly and monthly financial reporting as directed by the Partner and Directors;
- oversight of business performance versus budget and forecast performance in support of the Partner and Directors;
- oversight and preparation / lodgement of all taxation and compliance documentation including GST / BAS, PAYE & PAYG, Payroll Taxes, and Superannuation;
- responsibility for direct liaising with external accountants as an when required;
- systems oversight responsibility across timesheet management, HRIS, and ledger management.
Applications are invited from CA/CPA qualified professionals (or working towards completion), with hands on financial and management accounting experience. The successful applicant must be highly motivated with strong attention to detail and be driven to add value through exceptional communication, analysis and application of technical skills and commercial acumen. MYOB experience is essential with a working knowledge of a professional service environment being highly desirable. Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills, integrity, initiative and flexibility together with ability to integrate with the advisory and consulting teams as a key advisor will be essential to a candidate’s success in this role.
This position is offered on either a full time or part time basis for an exceptional candidate with a requirement that they be able to work regularly across 4-5 days. Receiving CFO type oversight this role will be assisted and empowered to be successful.
Please visit henderconsulting.com.au to apply.