ZED assembles teams with excellent credentials across various industry sectors. Our personnel have an in-depth understanding of each sector we work in, and unique challenges facing organisations today.
What’s more, we have a team with diverse skills, qualifications and experience that our clients are looking for.
Learn more about our:
Our clients are primarily large private and public organisations, and many non-government organisations.
Some of the organisations we have recently worked with include:
- Australian Council on Health Standards
- Air Warfare Destroyers (AWD)
- Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC)
- Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM)
- Australian Private Hospitals Association
- Commonwealth Department of Human Services
- National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre (NCCTRC)
State and Territory Clients
- SA Health
- NT Health
- Queensland Health
- NT Primary Health Network
- Child, Youth and Women’s Health Services (CYWHS)
- West Wimmera Health Service VIC
- St Andrew’s Hospital SA
- North Eastern Community Hospital SA
- SA Pathology
- TAFE SA
- University of Adelaide
- Flinders University SA
- SA Department of Education and Child Development (DECD)
- NT Department of Children and Families
- Territory Families
- NT Department of Education
- NT Department of Business
- NT Department of Housing and Community Development
- NSW Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care (DADJHC)
- NT Office of Disabilities
- SCOSA SA
- Barkuma SA
- DARE Disability Support NSW
- Ceduna Koonibba Aboriginal Health Service Aboriginal Corporation SA
- SA Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI)
- Catherine House SA
- Goulburn-Murray Water VIC
- Playgroup SA
ZED’s experience in the health care sector is extensive. We have been intimately involved in numerous projects and complex change management programs across the health portfolio. Several team members have held senior executive positions within large private and public health organisations so, are well acquainted with Australia’s health care system and its unique challenges.
We can provide our clients access to a range of health and clinical specialists including national and international subject matter expertise.
Our project capabilities ranges from:
- Establishing new national health organisations
- Reviewing and realigning government departments
- Strategic and operational planning
- Strategic communications
- Commissioning, procurement and project management support for large infrastructure projects
- Diagnostic reviews of patient flow and a range of other acute services
- Cost modelling for programs
- Strengthening workforce culture, business cases, change management for large clinical system reforms
- Facilitation of planning and stakeholder workshops.
We work with a range of clients in the education sector including schools, vocational education providers and universities. Our work has varied depending upon our client needs, and has included the following:
- Strategic and operational assistance for the transition to online testing
- Data analysis and support for online reporting
- Reform planning
- Reviewing teaching systems for vocational education providers
- Development of implementation plans for early childcare centres
- Strategic visioning for government departments
- Professional development and performance management guidance
- Reviewing organisation and staffing models for universities.
ZED is a member of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) support service panel, and provides support to many organisations in their transition to the NDIS. Our work to date has included:
- Developing financial models
- Undertaking maturity assessments
- Developing critical business processes
- Policies and procedures and handbooks for staff and clients
- Developing business cases for the expansion of services and facilities.
Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations
Over the years we have supported Aboriginal and non-aboriginal organisations to improve services and support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Examples of our work improving organisational performance and workforce capacity include:
- Conducting service and financial sustainability reviews of Aboriginal health programs, homeless and accommodation services
- Evaluation of Aboriginal Health Care Plans
- Attraction and retention strategies for an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce
- Development of an Aboriginal Cultural Workplace Handbook
- Workforce development plans for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Transport, Infrastructure and Utilities
Our clients in the transport, infrastructure and utilities sectors are growing. Recently we have assisted a number of public and private agencies in the following areas:
- Undertaking performance analysis reviews
- Developing business cases for change
- Leading the transformation of procurement
- Assistance with strategic master planning
- Establishing a strategic stakeholder engagement framework.
Housing and Social Services
Our work in social services and housing has been diverse ranging from internal business improvement projects through to improving models of care. Some examples include:
- Establishing procurement and account management frameworks
- Improving contract management processes and procedures
- Enhancing financial accountability measures in grant processes
- Developing principle based models of care
- Mapping customer journeys
- Preparing transition plans.